- acyl-CoA + 1-acyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons CoA + 1,2-diacyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acyl-CoA:1-acyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine O-acyltransferase. Other names in common use include lysolecithin acyltransferase, 1-acyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine acyltransferase, acyl coenzyme A-monoacylphosphatidylcholine acyltransferase, acyl-CoA:1-acyl-glycero-3-phosphocholine transacylase, lysophosphatide acyltransferase, and lysophosphatidylcholine acyltransferase. This enzyme participates in glycerophospholipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Bell RM, Coleman RA (1980). "Enzymes of glycerolipid synthesis in eukaryotes". Annu. Rev. Biochem. 49: 459–87. PMID 6250446.
- Hill EE, Lands WE (1968). "Incorporation of long-chain and polyunsaturated acids into phosphatidate and phosphatidylcholine". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 152: 645–8. PMID 5661029.
- Miki Y, Hosaka K, Yamashita S, Handa H, Numa S (1977). "Acyl-acceptor specificities of 1-acylglycerolphosphate acyltransferase and 1-acylglycerophosphorylcholine acyltransferase resolved from rat liver microsomes". Eur. J. Biochem. 81: 433–41. PMID 598375.
- van den Bosch H, van Golde LM, Eibl H, van Deenen LL (1967). "The acylation of 1-acylglycero-3-phosphorylcholines by rat-liver microsomes". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 144: 613–23. PMID 6078124.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9027-64-9.