This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those glycosidases that hydrolyse O- and S-glycosyl compounds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1,6-alpha-mannosyl alpha-D-mannohydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Athanasopoulos VI, Niranjan K, Rastall RA (2005). "The production, purification and characterisation of two novel alpha-D-mannosidases from Aspergillus phoenicis". Carbohydr. Res. 340: 609–17. PMID 15721331.