- 1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol + NADP+ Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 1,5-anhydro-D-fructose + NADPH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol:NADP+ oxidoreductase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.113
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.1683 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.1243
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.1993
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.523
- Sakuma M, Kametani S and Akanuma H (Tokyo). "Purification and some properties of a hepatic NADPH-dependent reductase that specifically acts on 1,5-anhydro-D-fructose". J. Biochem.: 189–193.