- (1,3-beta-D-glucosyl)n + phosphate Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons (1,3-beta-D-glucosyl)n-1 + alpha-D-glucose 1-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1,3-beta-D-oligoglucan:phosphate alpha-D-glucosyltransferase. Other names in common use include beta-1,3-oligoglucan:orthophosphate glucosyltransferase II, and beta-1,3-oligoglucan phosphorylase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Marechal LR (1967). "Beta-1,3-oligoglucan:orthophosphate glucosyltransferases from Euglena gracilis. I. Isolation and some properties of a beta-1,3-oligoglucan phosphorylase". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 146: 417–30. PMID 6066291.
- Marechal LR (1967). "Beta-1,3-oligoglucan: orthophosphate glucosyltransferases from Euglena gracilis. II. Comparative studies between laminaribiose- and beta-1,3-oligoglucan phosphorylase". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 146: 431–42. PMID 6066292.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37257-28-6.