- (1,3-beta-D-glucosyl)n + phosphate Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons (1,3-beta-D-glucosyl)n-1 + alpha-D-glucose 1-phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of glycosyltransferases, specifically the hexosyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is 1,3-beta-D-glucan:phosphate alpha-D-glucosyltransferase. Other names in common use include laminarin phosphoryltransferase, 1,3-beta-D-glucan:orthophosphate glucosyltransferase, and laminarin phosphoryltransferase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Albrecht GJ and Kauss H (1971). "Purification, crystallization and properties of a beta-(1->3)-glucan phosphorylase from Ochromonas malhamensis". Phytochemistry. 10: 1293–1298.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37340-31-1.