1,2-dehydroreticulinium reductase (NADPH)
- (R)-reticuline + NADP+ 1,2-dehydroreticulinium + NADPH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-NH group of donors with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (R)-reticuline:NADP+ oxidoreductase. This enzyme is also called 1,2-dehydroreticulinium ion reductase. This enzyme participates in alkaloid biosynthesis i.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- De-Eknamkul W and Zenk MH (1992). "Purification and properties of 1,2-dehydroreticulinium reductase from Papaver somniferum seedlings". Phytochemistry. 31: 813–821.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 130590-58-8.