- [pyruvate kinase] phosphate + H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons [pyruvate kinase] + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [ATP:pyruvate 2-O-phosphotransferase]-phosphate phosphohydrolase. This enzyme is also called pyruvate kinase phosphatase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Jett MF, Hue L, Hers HG (1981). "Pyruvate kinase phosphatase". FEBS. Lett. 132: 183–6. PMID 6271587.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 79986-25-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
- EGO entry for GO code 0050408: [pyruvate kinase-phosphatase]
- AMIGO entry for GO code 0050408: [pyruvate kinase-phosphatase]