- [phosphorylase a] + 4 H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 2 [phosphorylase b] + 4 phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [phosphorylase a] phosphohydrolase. Other names in common use include PR-enzyme, phosphorylase a phosphatase, glycogen phosphorylase phosphatase, protein phosphatase C, and type 1 protein phosphatase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Brandt H, Capulong ZL, Lee EY (1975). "Purification and properties of rabbit liver phosphorylase phosphatase". J. Biol. Chem. 250: 8038–44. PMID 240850.
- GRAVES DJ, FISCHER EH, KREBS EG (1960). "Specificity studies on muscle phosphorylase phosphatase". J. Biol. Chem. 235: 805–9. PMID 13829077.
- RALL TW, WOSILAIT WD, SUTHERLAND EW (1956). "The interconversion of phosphorylase a and phosphorylase b from dog heart muscle". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 20: 69–76. PMID 13315351.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9025-74-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
- EGO entry for GO code 0050196: [phosphorylase phosphatase]
- AMIGO entry for GO code 0050196: [phosphorylase phosphatase]