- [myosin light-chain] phosphate + H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons [myosin light-chain] + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [myosin-light-chain]-phosphate phosphohydrolase. Other names in common use include myosin light chain kinase phosphatase, myosin phosphatase, myosin phosphatase, protein phosphatase 2A, and myosin-light-chain-phosphatase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Pato MD, Adelstein RS (1983). "Purification and characterization of a multisubunit phosphatase from turkey gizzard smooth muscle. The effect of calmodulin binding to myosin light chain kinase on dephosphorylation". J. Biol. Chem. 258: 7047–54. PMID 6304072.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 86417-96-1.