- (hydroxyamino)benzene Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 2-aminophenol
This enzyme belongs to the family of isomerases, specifically those intramolecular transferases transferring hydroxy groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (hydroxyamino)benzene hydroxymutase. Other names in common use include HAB mutase, hydroxylaminobenzene hydroxymutase, and hydroxylaminobenzene mutase. This enzyme participates in naphthalene and anthracene degradation.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- He Z, Nadeau LJ, Spain JC (2000). "Characterization of hydroxylaminobenzene mutase from pNBZ139 cloned from Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes JS45. A highly associated SDS-stable enzyme catalyzing an intramolecular transfer of hydroxy groups". Eur. J. Biochem. 267: 1110–6. PMID 10672020.
- Davis JK, Paoli GC, He Z, Nadeau LJ, Somerville CC, Spain JC (2000). "Sequence analysis and initial characterization of two isozymes of hydroxylaminobenzene mutase from Pseudomonas pseudoalcaligenes JS45". Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 66: 2965–71. PMID 10877793.