- [glycogen-synthase D] + H2O Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons [glycogen-synthase I] + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [UDP-glucose:glycogen 4-alpha-D-glucosyltransferase-D] phosphohydrolase. Other names in common use include uridine diphosphoglucose-glycogen glucosyltransferase phosphatase, UDP-glycogen glucosyltransferase phosphatase, UDPglucose-glycogen glucosyltransferase phosphatase, glycogen glucosyltransferase phosphatase, glycogen synthetase phosphatase, glycogen synthase phosphatase, glycogen synthase D phosphatase, Mg2+ dependent glycogen synthase phosphatase, and phosphatase type 2_degree_C.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- Abe N, Tsuiki S (1974). "Studies on glycogen synthase D phosphatase of rat liver--multiple nature". Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 350: 383–91. PMID 4367978.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 9043-28-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
- EGO entry for GO code 0050407: [glycogen-synthase-D phosphatase]