- ATP + deoxynucleoside phosphate ADP + deoxynucleoside diphosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing groups (phosphotransferases) with a phosphate group as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:deoxynucleoside-phosphate phosphotransferase. Other names in common use include deoxynucleoside monophosphate kinase, deoxyribonucleoside monophosphokinase, and deoxynucleoside-5'-monophosphate kinase.
- IUBMB entry for 22.214.171.124
- BRENDA references for 126.96.36.199 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 188.8.131.52
- PubMed Central references for 184.108.40.206
- Google Scholar references for 220.127.116.11
- BESSMAN MJ, HERRIOTT ST, ORR MJ (1965). "THE ENZYMOLOGY OF VIRUS-INFECTED BACTERIA. VI. PURIFICATION AND PROPERTIES OF THE DEOXYNUCLEOTIDE KINASE INDUCED BY BACTERIOPHAGE T5". J. Biol. Chem. 240: 439&ndash, 45. PMID 14253449.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37278-20-9.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|60x45px||This enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|