(citrate (pro-3S)-lyase) ligase
- ATP + acetate + [citrate (pro-3S)-lyase](thiol form) Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons AMP + diphosphate + [citrate (pro-3S)-lyase](acetyl form)
This enzyme belongs to the family of ligases, specifically those forming carbon-sulfur bonds as acid-thiol ligases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acetate:[citrate-(pro-3S)-lyase](thiol-form) ligase (AMP-forming). Other names in common use include citrate lyase ligase, citrate lyase synthetase, acetate: SH-[acyl-carrier-protein] enzyme ligase (AMP), acetate:HS-citrate lyase ligase, and acetate:citrate-(pro-3S)-lyase(thiol-form) ligase (AMP-forming). This enzyme participates in two-component system - general.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Antranikian G, Gottschalk G (1982). "Copurification of citrate lyase and citrate lyase ligase from Rhodopseudomonas gelatinosa and subsequent separation of the two enzymes". Eur. J. Biochem. 126: 43–7. PMID 7128585.
- Antranikian G, Herzberg C, Gottschalk G (1985). "Covalent modification of citrate lyase ligase from Clostridium sphenoides by phosphorylation/dephosphorylation". Eur. J. Biochem. 153: 413–20. PMID 3935436.
- Quentmeier A, Antranikian G (1985). "Characterization of citrate lyase from Clostridium sporosphaeroides". Arch. Microbiol. 141: 85–90. PMID 3994485.
- Schmellenkamp H, Eggerer H (1974). "Mechanism of enzymic acetylation of des-acetyl citrate lyase". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A. 71: 1987–91. PMID 4365579.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 52660-22-7.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes