- [acetyl-CoA carboxylase] phosphate + H2O [acetyl-CoA carboxylase] + phosphate
This enzyme belongs to the family of hydrolases, specifically those acting on phosphoric monoester bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is [acetyl-CoA:carbon-dioxide ligase (ADP-forming)]-phosphate phosphohydrolase.
- IUBMB entry for 188.8.131.52
- BRENDA references for 184.108.40.206 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 220.127.116.11
- PubMed Central references for 18.104.22.168
- Google Scholar references for 22.214.171.124
- Krakower GR and Kim K-H (1980). "Purification and properties of acetyl-CoA carboxylase phosphatase". J. Biol. Chem. 256: 2408–2413.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 77000-10-3.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes