- S-adenosyl-L-methionine + (S)-coclaurine Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine + (S)-N-methylcoclaurine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring one-carbon group methyltransferases. The systematic name of this enzyme class is S-adenosyl-L-methionine:(S)-coclaurine-N-methyltransferase. This enzyme participates in alkaloid biosynthesis i.
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Loeffler S, Deus-Neumann B and Zenk MH (1995). "S-Adenosyl-L-methionine: (S)-coclaurine-N-methyltransferase from Tinospora cordifolia". Phytochemistry. 38: 1387–1395.