- (S)-2-hydroxystearate + NAD+ Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 2-oxostearate + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (S)-2-hydroxystearate:NAD+ oxidoreductase. Other names in common use include dehydrogenase, L-2-hydroxy fatty acid, L-2-hydroxy fatty acid dehydrogenase, and 2-hydroxy fatty acid oxidase.
- IUBMB entry for 184.108.40.206
- BRENDA references for 220.127.116.11 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 18.104.22.168
- PubMed Central references for 22.214.171.124
- Google Scholar references for 126.96.36.199
- Huang WY, Tang J (1970). "Carboxyl-terminal sequence of human gastricsin and pepsin". J. Biol. Chem. 245: 2189–93. PMID 4909888.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37250-33-2.