- (R)-2-hydroxystearate + NAD+ Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons 2-oxostearate + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (R)-2-hydroxystearate:NAD+ oxidoreductase. Other names in common use include D-2-hydroxy fatty acid dehydrogenase, and 2-hydroxy fatty acid oxidase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Levis GM (1970). "2-Hydroxy fatty acid oxidases of rat kidney". Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 38: 470–7. PMID 5443694.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 37250-32-1.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes