- ATP + 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons diphosphate + (2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl)adenylate
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those transferring phosphorus-containing nucleotide groups (nucleotidyltransferases). The systematic name of this enzyme class is ATP:2,3-dihydroxybenzoate adenylyltransferase. This enzyme is also called 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate-AMP ligase. This enzyme participates in biosynthesis of siderophore group nonribosomal and [].
- IUBMB entry for 18.104.22.168
- BRENDA references for 22.214.171.124 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 126.96.36.199
- PubMed Central references for 188.8.131.52
- Google Scholar references for 184.108.40.206
- Rusnak F, Faraci WS, Walsh CT (1989). "Subcloning, expression, and purification of the enterobactin biosynthetic enzyme 2,3-dihydroxybenzoate-AMP ligase: demonstration of enzyme-bound (2,3-dihydroxybenzoyl)adenylate product". Biochemistry. 28: 6827–35. PMID 2531000.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 122332-73-4.