- (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons acetyl-CoA + cyclohexanone
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the oxo-acid-lyases, which cleave carbon-carbon bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA cyclohexanone-lyase (acetyl-CoA-forming). This enzyme is also called (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA cyclohexanone-lyase.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Ougham HJ, Trudgill PW (1982). "Metabolism of cyclohexaneacetic acid and cyclohexanebutyric acid by Arthrobacter sp. strain CA1". J. Bacteriol. 150: 1172–82. PMID 7076617.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 71343-09-4.