- (+)-borneol + NAD+ Failed to parse (MathML with SVG or PNG fallback (recommended for modern browsers and accessibility tools): Invalid response ("Math extension cannot connect to Restbase.") from server "https://api.formulasearchengine.com/v1/":): \rightleftharpoons (+)-camphor + NADH + H+
This enzyme belongs to the family of oxidoreductases, specifically those acting on the CH-OH group of donor with NAD+ or NADP+ as acceptor. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (+)-borneol:NAD+ oxidoreductase. This enzyme is also called bicyclic monoterpenol dehydrogenase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Croteau R, Hooper CL, Felton M (1978). "Biosynthesis of monoterpenes. Partial purfication and characterization of a bicyclic monoterpenol dehydrogenase from sage (Salvia officinalis)". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 188: 182–93. PMID 677891.
- Dehal SS, Croteau R (1987). "Metabolism of monoterpenes: specificity of the dehydrogenases responsible for the biosynthesis of camphor, 3-thujone, and 3-isothujone". Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 258: 287–91. PMID 3310901.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 67185-75-5.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes